Laugh, dance, romance

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

You are not half

Remember, it cannot be allowed to love sticky, like glue, even if you want it so much. It leads to pair splitting and pushes to cheating. You have to feel that you are personality and not partner’s shadow. Keep distance internally if you actually don’t want. There are just tales about two halves, the shortest way to failure. There are no halves, but two independent personalities. You have to be free and interesting. Not like a fly in the web of serving family goods, like a slave. Never give yourself completely, never be won over completely.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/9/07 03:05, Blogger Eduardo Waghorn said...

Privet!
Saling through blog I found you...
I like your blog very much!

Do you speak russian or ucrainian?
I have curiosity...

Visit my blog if you want.

Warm greetings from Chile!

 
At 6/9/07 11:03, Blogger Lamis said...

Privet, Eduardo

Nice to meet you, thanks for dropping by.
Da, I do speak russian and ukranian :)
I visited, but unfortunately didn't get too much :(

Plamennyi privet iz Ukrainy! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home