Laugh, dance, romance

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Walking, walking on the moon

Theory about moon sucks. It doesn’t work for urban creatures like me. Having chaos in the head, have same chaos with body, no cycles, nothing certain, never know what and where is going to happen.
Haven’t slept last nights, had too many thoughts. Want so much to fall asleep and never awake. One long sweet infinite sleep isn’t it great?
I remembered experience of two people, who were dieing and shared their feelings and reflections. The first was an old lady. She lay in a bed and her granddaughter asked, what granny was thinking about in her last moments. Whether she has remembered her childhood, or may be she was thinking about God and life after death. An old respectful woman replied the one thing which was in her mind is all her lovers.
Another situation is about men, who fall out the window of 5th floor. He survived and friends used to ask him, what he felt while falling – does all his life rushed off his eyes, like in cinema? He said, no guys, there were only one thing in my head. Not a thing but a word actually. There was one short word: “F*CK!!!”
In critical situations I used to think about weird things too. I’ve thought if I’m dead, I will lie in a coffin and lot of people (huh…hopes, dreams :)) will come to part with me, and my haircut and nails must be perfect. So yesterday I went to salon and made manicure and cut hairs…I’ve never been so much beautiful before! Better I will stay alive.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1/10/07 13:09, Blogger Clandestine said...

I like the last sentence!
But what is the reason of your despair?
Cheer up :)
Maybe we could talk in ICQ tomorrow evening (somehow I've never seen you online)?

 
At 1/10/07 14:47, Blogger Lamis said...

Thanks for support Diana! How are you doing?
Common reason: “Nobody loves me, nobody cherish me, I’ll go to rubbish heap and will eat the worms and then will die” :))
I would love to talk to you in icq, but my idiot home provider set firewall, which doesn’t let connection to icq server, they block it for security reasons :(. I’m online in MSN (celenia_lak @ hotmail.com) and Skype (celenia_lak) every evening.

 
At 1/10/07 19:03, Blogger Clandestine said...

I'm as usual...
Guess that it's a temporary feeling you've got now but soon it'll pass, b/c I'm sure there's a lot of people who love you and cherish you!
I installed Firewall too and had the same problem with ICQ in the beginning, but very soon I found a solution. So try to do this (my FW is in English): go to Firewall - Options - Application - find ICQ among blocked applications - right click on it - Always trust this app - OK. That should help, but I dunno, maybe your security system is too severe :))
BTW, I've never been at MSN, so maybe it's time to try it :)

 
At 2/10/07 04:35, Blogger Lapa said...

TOP PORTUGUESE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR.

He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

He has been awarded several prizes.

Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.

Thank you for spending time in Universal Culture.

Thanks for visiting.

 
At 2/10/07 17:24, Blogger Lamis said...

lapa, i'll made tattoo with his name, to make it unforgetable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home