Laugh, dance, romance

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Girl!

Several days ago I had regular screening in another cool diagnostic center, came there in perfect mood, on my term they usually make the first supposition about sex of future baby. Doctor with big sad eyes has made all manipulations and with sepulchral and tragic voice he informed, that can’t find necessary “instrument”, so it is going to be a girl. This was the best news I’ve ever heard in my life, so I was close to kiss and hug him heavily, but dared to shake his hand only. I dreamed about pleasure of babying little doll since early childhood… Hope she will inherit my tribal females’ beauty and wise kind nature of her father. I miss yet kissing her cute little hands and plump chicks, miss dressing her in fetching attire and combing her golden curls. She will be able to dance before learn to walk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home