Laugh, dance, romance

Monday, January 14, 2008

Friendship and love affairs

I have a female friend Ira. She has a friend Boris fallen in love with her. She used to tell me about him and their relations, she wants nothing but friendship and some profit.
Recently her Boris, knowing I’m Ira’s friend, found me and asked to save our communication in secret. He said that hopelessly in love with Ira and going to divorce and broke his family to make proposal to Ira. He asked me how I see their relations and what do I think about everything.
I know that Ira has material interest in Boris. I know he lost this game since beginning and has no chance for anything more. But don’t feel I need open his eyes. It is female solidarity and she is my friend but he is nobody.
On the other hand I feel great sorrow for the mess in his life, and yet made a mistake talking to him and agreed for conspiracy. I gave him some hints, but he didn’t get them. Loving men do not understand hints and want remain blind.
Careless heartless big boy doesn't understand how jealousy can be too much painful.
In the morning Ira says me:” I’m thinking to break with Boris after got a new phone from him, what do you think?” In the evening Boris says me: “I love this girl more than anybody in the world but afraid she won’t be with me when I divorce, what to do?”
I’m between two fires, sympathies to both, but can’t give advices to anyone. How to quit this stupid situation?

5 Comments:

At 15/1/08 15:32, Blogger Clandestine said...

You should tell him the truth, and no solidarity in such a situation! Although... I doubt that it can help him, because unrequited love is always poignant and it's probably gonna be long enough before he gets over her.
BTW, I knew a girl named Katya who severed relationship with her hated boyfriend after he presented the promised mobile phone to her :)

 
At 15/1/08 17:23, Blogger Lamis said...

To tell him truth would be treason towards my friend Ira. He is not that poor angel, he is successful 30 y.o. businessman, married, has a kid. Ira is 22 y.o. single girl without parents, live with old grandmother and younger little brother. What if he is experienced player and wants use me as a spy in his dirty plans :-/

 
At 16/1/08 13:31, Blogger Clandestine said...

Well, maybe you're right. Then tell him the truth all the same. Maybe, it will prevent him from divorcing and his kid won't suffer. And I guess it wouldn't be much of a treason, because Ira doesn't need him anyway... She'll find her real happiness with another! If I were her, I'd find a way to ask him to leave me alone, b/c to me, money don't mean so much as to waste my time on the man I don't like. Excuse me my point of view :)
What would you do?

 
At 16/1/08 14:37, Blogger Lamis said...

I believe kids suffer more in families where is no love. “money don't mean so much as to waste my time on the man I don't like” – respect this point of view very much, trading in relationships sucks. What would I do in place of Ira? Well, I wouldn’t ask for a new Nokia, they are over amortization and ageing lose price fast, I would ask jewelry :)))))))))) Kidding. I think friendship with men is almost impossible and if he is not The One, then let he better goes his way or keep decent distance.

 
At 24/8/18 05:45, Blogger 5200 said...

0824jejeLe adidas zx flux femme avis temple d'Athéna Nike est de 11 pieds de long de sa nike air force bleu pas cher base au sommet. Le système Nike asics go sport homme Tuned Air se compose de deux hémisphères adidas zx flux pas cher fluo en polymère opposés qui rebondissent l'un contre l'autre cortez nike bleu pour absorber les chocs. Le forgeage de air jordan future achat précision a éliminé la plupart des travaux air jordan 1 retro homme manuels et assure également la persistance à travers l'ensemble. asics gel glorify test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home