Laugh, dance, romance

Friday, December 28, 2007

Samshit

1. Mutual understanding

If your baby cries, you can’t make it calm and you don’t know what to do, don’t hesitate – cry with it. I guarantee, in two minutes of sincere cry over your ruined life your baby will start smiling or even laugh loudly! Babies love watching crying adults. They are able to enjoy this sight for hours.

2. Dreams

This night I saw in dream 2 rats running under my clothes. I found interpretation of my dream in book:

A dream, where you are catching a rat predict you a victory over your enemies. If you killed a rat it means you will get all challenges over.

Very informative.

3. Love

He knows exactly what the love is and he has never expirienced it :)) I love everyone who makes me smile :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home