Laugh, dance, romance

Monday, June 11, 2007

The First Fire show fest in Kiev

Last Saturday it was organized the first fire festival in Kiev. My honey was given an honor to deliver us (my dance teacher and her 2 best followers - me and Yana) to scene of action. As none of us knew the path, but everyone has own version, the way took 2 hours instead of 40 minutes, while searching we visited all Kiev sights – Maidan, Mariinskyi park, Eternal fire, Singing field, Lavra and finally ex Green Theatre. I have only one complain to organizers, If you organize an event in such hidden place, provide a map to bill. The whole show was perfect, great compositions with alive drums, difficult stagings and a lot of fire. I’ve made several episodes of best productions. The First one was performed by Kiev group, it called “Legend of Maui” (about how human tried to win a victory over death):



Next episode I liked most of all. It was not so complicated and weird as previous, but was very bright, dynamic and well organized. This girls group from Harkov was undoubtedly the best.



Great work of Harkov team.



Harkov rules!



When we arrived home, my hon, who was very pleased at the beginning to drive a car, full of bellydancers, said in the end that has a headache of non-stop flow of girls talks and happy to have one non-talkative wife.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home